With the undivided attention of your Weta Workshop tour guide, learn first-hand stories of filmmaking on the Miramar Peninsula!
- Private Weta Cave Workshop Tour – Take your time exploring the props and models that bring films like The Hobbit and Ghost in the Shell to life.
- Private Miniatures Stage Tour – Let your imagination soar with a tour through the authentic shooting stage of the popular TV show, Thunderbirds Are Go!
- Explore areas under wraps to the public – Step inside the Weta Workshop boardroom.
- Get up close to the five Oscars® and many other awards won by Richard Taylor and the Weta Workshop crew.
1 to 4 guests | $1500 per group | 2.5 hours
- Photography, filming, or recording of any kind is not permitted within our tour spaces.
- On-street parking is free but can get busy. Please allow ample time to find a park.
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces.
View our full list of terms and conditions.
Start times are available on request, 7 days a week, between 9am and 4.30pm. Guided transport is available on request, at an additional cost. VIP tours are also available with a Mandarin speaking guide.
To request a booking, please email email@example.com or call +64 (0)4 909 4035 at least three days prior to desired departure date. We will happily arrange your unique itinerary.