Craft with the Crew
LEATHER & CHAINMAILLE WORKSHOP
Weta Workshop has kitted out countless armies with chainmaille and leather-adorned costumes for films like The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia. In this hands-on workshop, learn techniques employed by Weta Workshop’s Costume crew as you craft your own keepsake to take home.
No experience or tools necessary. Just bring yourself and your enthusiasm!
- Create your own keepsake from genuine leather and chainmaille
- Stamp or emboss your own leather pattern, then dye and finish your sample.
- Learn how to craft a keyring of unique Weta Workshop chainmaille.
- Gain hands-on tips and techniques from our crew. Each workshop is limited to just 12 people.
- Take your creation home!
- Option to combine with our Weta Workshop Tour
WHERE TO GO
Weta Workshop’s Group Experience space at 127 Park Road, Miramar, Wellington.
Limited on-street parking is available, but fills up fast. Please allow plenty of time to find a park.
This workshop can be combined with a Weta Workshop Tour. For a full glimpse behind-the-scenes of movie magic, BOOK HERE NOW