Craft with the Crew
INTRO TO MOVIE MAKE-UP WORKSHOP
LAUNCH SPECIAL - SAVE $10! Standard retail price $79.
Our crew have been slipping and sliding on faux blood and loose limbs since the days of Braindead (1992). Learn the art of crafting convincing special effects by mixing blood and sculpting your own scars and scrapes.
No experience or tools necessary. Just bring yourself and your enthusiasm!
- Learn how to create convincing wounds with make-up and movie blood.
- See how we make the consistency of blood oh-so-oozy for film and TV, as you whip up a batch of your own.
- Sculpt and colour scars and scrapes with silicon gels and special-effects make-up.
- Gain hands-on tips and techniques from our crew. Each workshop is limited to just 12 people.
- Take home a vial of the red, sticky stuff.
- Option to combine with the Weta Workshop Tour.
JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AVAILABILITY
We have extra workshops running over the school holiday period on various dates. Please check availability.
Combine your creative workshop with the Weta Workshop Tour, to journey through props, costumes & creatures from your favourite films for only $20 more.
CREATIVE WORKSHOPS AFTER DARK
We’re opening our doors after dark to give you the chance to make movie magic! Join us on 1 August at 6pm for an evening of creativity. 12 spaces remaining!
WHERE TO GO
Weta Workshop’s Group Experience space at 127 Park Road, Miramar, Wellington.
Limited on-street parking is available, but fills up fast. Please allow plenty of time to find a park.
- This workshop can be followed by the Weta Workshop Tour. For a full glimpse behind-the-scenes of movie magic CHECK AVAILABILITY
- We do not use latex-based products or materials in this workshop. For more on the products we use, contact us at email@example.com.