AN EVENING WITH WETA AND COCO
An evening of inspiring stories and fine food awaits as you journey from the Wellington CBD to Weta Studio Tours where you’ll enjoy an extended Weta Cave Workshop Tour. Afterward, head to CoCo at the Roxy for a delicious three-course meal in the Grand Lobby, concluding with a night drive back to central Wellington.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES
- Guided return transfers to Weta Studio Tours – Journey from central Wellington to the Weta Cave in a dedicated shuttle. Your friendly driver will point out Wellington film landmarks along the way!
- Priority seating to documentary – Take a seat in the Weta Cave to learn about the history of the Weta Group.
- Special extended Weta Cave Workshop Tour – Get up close to the props, weapons, armour and vehicles crafted for The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, District 9, King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia and more!
- Three-course meal at CoCo at the Roxy – In the Roxy’s gorgeous Art Deco setting, you’ll dine among incredible artworks, movie memorabilia, and sculptures showcasing Weta Workshop talent.
4 hours (approx.) from departure to final drop-off.
WHERE TO GO
An Evening with Weta & CoCo departs at 4.30PM from the bus park opposite the Amora Hotel – just up the road from the Wellington iSITE on Wakefield Street [See Map].
Children 6-12 Years: $75 (must be accompanied by adult 14 years or older)
Limited dates are available, BOOK NOW to check availability.
- Our tours frequently sell out, particularly during peak season (Oct-April). We strongly recommend booking online at least 3 days in advance.
- Photography is strictly prohibited on the Weta Cave Workshop Tour.
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces.
- For groups of 20 people or more, please check out our Events & Group Tours.
For our terms and conditions, please see here.
For all Tourism wholesale and trade booking inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want regular Weta Studio Tours updates? Sign up to our mailing list!