THERE AND BACK AGAIN GUIDED TRANSFER
Weta Studio Tours’ There and Back Again is a unique behind-the-scenes wander through the world of Weta Workshop. Guided from start to finish, There & Back Again begins and ends at the Wellington i-SITE and is the perfect option for visitors who require transport. Book here now.
YOUR TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guided return transfers to Weta Studio Tours – Journey from central Wellington to the Weta Cave in a dedicated ‘There & Back Again’ shuttle. Your friendly driver will point out Wellington film landmarks along the way!
- The famous Weta Cave shop – Home to an incredible range of Weta-designed collectibles and movie merchandise. While you're here snap photos with our life-sized sculptures and check out the mini museum.
- Priority seating to documentary – Take a seat in the Weta Cave to learn about the history of the Weta Group and hear from our co-founders, Richard Taylor and Peter Jackson.
- 45-minute guided Weta Cave Workshop Tour – Get up close to the props, weapons, costumes and vehicles crafted for The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, District 9, The Chronicles of Narnia and more!
2.5 hours (approx.) from departure to final drop-off.
WHERE TO GO
Guided transfers for There & Back Again depart 7 days a week from the bus park opposite the Amora Hotel – just up the road from the Wellington iSITE on Wakefield Street [See Map]. Departures occur at 9AM, 10.30AM, 12PM, and 1.30PM.
Adults: $65 (price valid until 31 Mar 2019)
Children 6-12 Years: $40 (must be accompanied by adult 14 years or older)
Infants 0-5 Years: Free (please make sure to include your infant when booking)
- Our tours frequently sell out, particularly during peak season (Oct-April). We strongly recommend booking online in advance.
- Photography is strictly prohibited on the Weta Cave Workshop Tour.
- There is no luggage storage in the Weta Cave or at our tour spaces.
- For groups of 20 people or more, please check out our Events & Group Tours.
- Our Chinese guests can experience this tour in Mandarin. Please book the Mandarin There and Back Again.
For our terms and conditions, please see here.
For all Tourism wholesale and trade booking enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Want regular Weta Studio Tours updates? Sign up to our mailing list!